Lirik Lagu PRAYER - OnlyFans (ft. Yung Trench)

Victoria Justice - 365 Days


monday,
well baby if fell for you

tuesday
i wrote you this song

wendsday
i wait outside yoor door,
even though i know it's wrong...

7 days a week
every hour of the month
gonna let you
know where my heart
is commin from

i should'ntfell this way,
but i gonna say
baby i gotta let you now

i will try
everything,
to make you grow
closer to me

and maybe make
you beleave
that i will bahave

how can i
get it through
to tell you
what i can't lose

i will try 365 days,
365 ways to get to you

yeah, to get to
you, you, you, you
baby

every second,
i want you all
to myself
(all to my self)

every second
every second
every tick tick of
the clock

i just can
handle myself,
feeling kinda guilty
but girl i can't stop

girl i don't wanna
nobody else,
no one else,
no one else...

i will try
everything,
to make you grow
closer to me

i'll try 365 days...
365 ways

Comments