Lirik Lagu PRAYER - OnlyFans (ft. Yung Trench)

Lady Gaga - Applause







Lady Gaga, is ready to release the lead single titled "Applause" from his latest album, ARTPOP.

His first single glide on August 19, then followed by the album on 11 November 2013.

Before the official launch of the single, Gaga made ​​a surprise advance to the Little Monsters who inhabit this earth. He wrote some of the lyrics on his Twitter account @ladygaga



(I stand here waiting
For you to bang the gong
To crash the critic saying:
Is it right or is it wrong?
8.19

Give me that thing that I love
Put your hands up make 'em touch
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

If only Fame came in IV form could I bare being away from you.
I live for
The way that you cheer and scream for me.

My bones hurt from all the shows
But I don't feel the pain cuz I'm a pro I
Sink in then I'm ok cuz my body belongs to u when I'm on stage
")



The 27-year-old singer will feature the first single "Applause" at the MTV Video Music Awards 2013 at the Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York, on Sunday, August 25, 2013.