Lirik Lagu PRAYER - OnlyFans (ft. Yung Trench)

PHANTOM (팬텀) - 얼굴 뚫어지겠다 (Hole In Your Face)


* Are you listening? I miss you and me so much but
Why do you keep getting farther away? I'm zoning out again
Your face must be getting pierced, it must be getting a hole
Because I look at your picture all day baby girl
Your face must be getting pierced, it must be getting a hole
I look at you and in the end, it's still you baby girl

I only stare at your picture everyday
To the point where a hole might form
I still hate you - can't you give the slightest interest
To my changed life? Is this me being selfish too?
Look at me please, my heart is crumbling
No my heart is piercing

* repeat

It's gonna long time baby -
Autumn, winter and spring again since I've only looked at you
I don't know what to do
Please pick up the phone - don't tell me to disappear

It's not easy to be clingy -
My heart is festering boils, it's bleeding
Please don't do this - it's not time to break up yet
I thought we'd realize everything if we were in love

* repeat

Comments