Lirik Lagu PRAYER - OnlyFans (ft. Yung Trench)

이루 Eru - 지우란 말 (Live In Style OST Part.4)




That is such a hard thing for me to do
Letting you go from my tearful life
Even though it hurts, I can't forget
Even though I erase, I miss you
Pressing down on my heart, filled with tears

* Words saying to erase, your words saying to erase
Cold words, cruel words, words that shouldn't be said
Can't I? Can't I love you now?
Can't my love?

That is such a painful thing for me to do
Letting you go, who is crying in front of me
Even though I hate you, I love you
Even though I live, I want you
Words that I can't say, tied down to my heart

* repeat

My heart is stopping but
Words saying to forget, words saying to erase
Words saying to leave
Don't say those words

Just for a day, just for a day
If only I can live by your side, in your heart
Can't I? Can't I love you now?
Can't my love?

* repeat

Comments